Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Journal, January 10, 2013 Contin.

The police were wrong. Whether they want to admit it or not. The murderer did not commit an "Almost Embalming", in fact that cannot possibly be related to embalming.

Embalming requires the injection of Formaldehyde while sucking the blood out. That, and the tools used to make the holes in the victims neck have no relation to any modern embalming tool. Something else is going on. Obviously the Police have dubbed the killer "The Funeral Killer" because they refuse to listen to logic and insist that it was partial embalming when this is definitely not true.

This killer has much different tools at his or her disposal. I need to see the body for examination, but getting to see it can be troublesome. I can't let it stop me however, I need to see what happened. I am going to have to break in. How? At the moment I have no clue. I will figure it out however.

No comments:

Post a Comment