Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rorschach's Journal, January 12, 2013

After spending the entire night asking this "Eli" person questions, the truth began to dawn on me.

I am a work of fiction designed by Comic Book artist Alan Moore for an acclaimed Comic Series called "Watchmen". I tried to ask Eli what happened in the comic book but she said she would not divulge that, I think I know why.

All of who I am is fake and yet now I am here and real. If this is the real world, and the world I come from is a world of fiction, the dangers here must be real as well.

Justice isn't simply relegated to those I lived with. Now I must save those here that are in need. I know that now. From what I understand, the fourth wall is closed, so the fact that I am here is a mystery. However, I am aware that soon I will have to go back to where I came from. Until then, I will do what needs to be done.

After that I walked along the streets of Newark in order to ascertain any information on the disappearing victim. As I began walking along the side of the street I heard a girl scream. I immediately ran to the scene, I noticed some peculiar things on this street. There was an old house built *As I can see it* during the Revolutionary War, I saw an old 1950's police box with the door sealed shut, and I noticed an abandoned warehouse probably built during the 1940's.

When I came to the source of the scream I found a dead girl about 20 or more years of age. Blood was drained completely from her body like the last victim and there were two marks on her  neck like last time. I attempted to phone the police *As annoyingly incompetent as they are* but the Police Box that I had noticed before was locked and the fact I even tried to use such an outdated thing makes me question my own sanity.

The police got there and started suspecting a serial killer, one of the few times where I agree with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment