Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rorschach's Journal, January 12, 2013 Contin.

I decided to do some digging on the disappearing victim. I found some interesting stuff.

I first began digging into his personal files. How I got them I will not say.

As it turns out, his records are blank before December 29, 2011. There is nothing before that. Absolutely nothing. This is getting extremely suspicious.

I eventually used the address on his files to find his house. After breaking through his house, I found his personal computer and began digging. He had been on "Chatzy" numerous times with many different people of many usernames, the chat was called "The Watchers". I don't know who the Watchers were, but they seemed to be an internet group of some sort. I began recording down the names of the users on the chat.
OneWhoWatchesOverTheCrowd
DeathWithAFace
Slender Man
The Jester
AlchemistPractI
Derelict's Advanced
Seenial
BeyondCoMpReHeNsIoN
Cain
Malaka23
PeacanPie
Reincarnation&Reinvention
From Hell
Hierarchy
R.I.P.
MetalCOD
I couldn't infiltrate the chat because I did not know the password. However, this username list may prove useful. I am keeping it underway for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment