Sunday, January 13, 2013

Rorschach's Journal, January 13, 2013

After snatching his hard drive and going over tons of data, I found out that the victim was "MetalCOD". I was also able to figure out what the chats were all about.

The Watchers know everything. They know about fictionals, the 4th wall, everything. They are a group that wants to, as I read it, "Exterminate Humans and create a world where the people of fiction can thrive in one conglomerate universe."

As completely nuts as this plan is, it does explain the recent murders, it could be possible that the people killed are just victims of an organization wanting nothing more than the elimination of things they deem "Pests". Why MetalCOD is dead, is a completely different matter.

From where the chat went, it seems MetalCOD felt sympathy for humans. This angered most of the members of the group and they lambasted him for it. Then the verbal attacks turned into verbal threats, and Metal simply left the room.

With this evidence I can now say that the group is made up of fictionals and that MetalCOD's death was there way of tying up loose ends. One matter I don't understand is, who was MetalCOD? I need your help guys. MetalCOD's true identity could be a driving force in my investigation. I suspect his username is akin to his fictional identity but I can't figure it out nor can I do it alone.

Search everywhere if you can. One of the parts of his name that threw me off is "COD" I don't know what that means. Search up a character who has turned sides before. We can figure this out if we try.

No comments:

Post a Comment