Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rorschach's Journal, January 12, 2013 Contin.

Mary Cronett, 22 years old, middle-class. Absolutely no pattern between her and the previous victim. I noticed that this girl did not disappear like the previous victim had. I am also starting to think I know why he disappeared.

If a human kills a fictional it can produce drastic consequences to the fabric of reality. What those consequences are, we don't know but they can be drastic. The reason being is that these are two opposing forces gathering and attacking one another, like two magnets opposing one another when you try to put them together.

However, if a fictional were to kill a fictional, I suspect it would produces a simple disappearance. That fictional ceases to exist and it reverts back to where he went in the original book, it counts a a form of "Refictionalization" with drastic consequences. The consequence could be that normal refictionalization *As I understand from my conversation with Eli* involves the character going back to his/her story of fiction. In them dying, it was as if they never came here in the first place. I call it a consequence because I don't like it. Whether we admit it or not, we are killing them. Whether they get refictionalized or not simply does not matter, it is wrong. It's like erasing their memories.

From this inference I can believe that not only that our victim could be a fictional, but our murderer as well. The problem is this does not explain how fictionals can kill humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment