Friday, January 11, 2013

My Journal, January 11, 2013

Something is very wrong.

I broke into the morgue last night where the victim's body had been taken. I opened the body bag and began examining the wound. I had noticed that the marks felt similar to canines rather than tools and I suspected that the killer had actually bitten the victim in order to create an opening to drain the blood from his system.

I turned away to get on one of the computers in the room and look at the autopsy records. As I thought, the autopsy clarified that this was not a case of "Partial Embalming". However, the tests were inconclusive as to how the blood left the body.

After I got off the computer I turned back to the body. It was gone. It just disappeared out of thin air, nowhere to be seen. I had not seen him or heard him go and walk away himself and there was no way someone could have broken in without me noticing. I need to figure out what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment