Friday, January 11, 2013

Rorschach's Journal, January 11, 2013 Contin.

This cannot be possible...

My name is Rorschach. I am a hero during the era of The Watchmen during the 70's and 80's. I feel as if now I have no choice but to reveal my identity as I have uncovered something that confuses me.

A comic book, written by a man named Alan Moore called "Watchmen". Seeing the name, I was confused and bought it in order to read it. However, there was nothing to read. The pages were blank, every single one of them. What is going on? The world is spinning in ways I have never seen before. How did I get here? What is this place? And why is there a comic book of my groups name with empty pages?

None of this is making any sense, but I am determined to find answers.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rorshach.
    I see you finally figured it out.
    You're a fictional. A being made out of someone's imagination. In this world, you are nothing more than a thought put on paper.
    I am part of a group of people who were recruited to find, and return, you and others in your situation.
    I will be in contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I see, or rather I don't see. This is a conversation not meant for a blog. We can discuss this over email.

    ReplyDelete